Monday, November 5, 2018

Thoughts #1

I feel rather awkward...
after breaking up with whom I thought was the true love I feel as if people are starting to lose their taste. I believe people are confusing the feeling of love and appearance. people aren't loving someone out of love. rather they are loving them out of social status, and how they will make the other person look with them on their arm... I believe love is being miss guided. love isn't sex. love isn't a one night stand. love is a connection you have with someone. it's so much more than just a hormone. its the feeling of two spirits connecting. don't get me wrong lust does feel good, but in my eyes having someone to hold and having someone I can fully call my own feels even better. with or without sex, appearance, etc. but that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment